- Step 1. Call Secretary 0409 767 028
- Step 2. Bring some photo ID, closed shoes, safety glasses, ear protection and prepare to have a great time.
- Step 3. Meet the other members, have a chat and find out all about the club and what we do.
- Step 4. Learn the fundamentals of weapon safety & handling from our Range Officers & Firearms Instructor, and get to use a variety of different firearms.
- Step 5. A minimum of four visits is required for both licensed and un-licensed shooters. Over this time our Firearms Instructor will assess your competency, ability and make his recommendations to the committee before you can apply to the Gympie Pistol Club for membership. This allows you the opportunity to decide if pistol shooting is for you.
Once you have submitted your Application for Club Membership, it will be processed and considered at the next Committee Meeting.
Committee meetings are held on the last Saturday of each month.
Please note that due to the increase in new shooters, visitors, and the limited number of firearms available, time limits may apply.